Monday, January 16, 2006

The Great Trade Part VIII


Well, I guess you have to be careful what you wish for!
I got the tamper...it's way too big. First I had to go to the town hall and get a permit to build a storage facility in the back yard so I could find a place to keep the darn thing.

Then, what the heck can you do with it while you're smoking? I mean even my magnums are way too short. Then it hit me...I'll use it as a walking stick!

All kidding aside, Mike thanks ever so much for offering your unique tamper for trade. The first time was with an unsmoked 3K Greatline Fiammata with a 3" bowl. Using this tamper really added to my enjoyment of the smoke.

I've since used the tamper several times. Each time I think how lucky I am to have friends like you.

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home